Couple Gets Married at Best Buy on Black Friday

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Shopping is a poor basis for a relationship. Money is the #1 cause of divorce in the United States, these two will likely split in 6 months or less.

cyberkuberiah

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]tburns1[/nom]Still isn't as sad as the freak who married his video game recently.[/citation]

if this is lame , but that my friend was a truly retarded thing . u wanna find out more , read about japanese "men" , looks like in japan , its "in" to have a relationship with a game character ... *rofl* , but what i said is true , forgot where i saw this though .

cyberkuberiah

Distinguished
May 5, 2009
[citation][nom]tburns1[/nom]Still isn't as sad as the freak who married his video game recently.[/citation]

oh gosh, my stomach's aching from the rather too long laugh i just had reading that . what weird sort of people came to the wedding ? the guy looks emotionally disturbed or something .

kri77777

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
Oh come on people, have a good laugh. They met two years ago waiting on a line. Adding a bit of humor, they decided to get married on the same line after dating for two years. It isn't a shopping obsession (unless this is what they do every weekend), it is just a bit of fun.

I hope one day to meet someone who would be willing to do something that silly for a good laugh, especially years later.

G

Now the kids know what they are getting for Christmas. Hope they aren't Toms Hardware readers.

kiniku

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2009
I thought I saw those two in another wedding ceremony in a grass field out in the countryside. She was wearing a robe, holding a staff and nerf balls and he was in plate armor with a two handed sword.

G

waited in line for 2 days? surely the money they could of made working cancels out any discounts they will get.

mr_tuel

Distinguished
May 23, 2009
oops, they should have bought the black tie protection plan (with accidental handling) and the standard performance service!!!

dmwright

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2009
[citation][nom]henrystrawn[/nom]It's all about the commitment, not the place or time.[/citation]

That's Contradictory.... Your commitment is about how commited you are to make her happy and marry at the right time at the right place :p....

Listen to Jeff Foxworthy... You'll know what I'm talking about... hehe

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Thats plain stupid. No respect for thermselves mostly for doing it. I wouldnt care for anything else. This is just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.