Question CPU and GPU thermal throttling in high performance. (Thermal Grizzly paste didn't work)

Aug 12, 2021
Whenever I start any type of game with the normal clock speed of my cpu, the temperature instantaneously increases upto 90C. I have a laptop from Xiaomi with CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10210U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.11 GHz, GPU - NVIDIA GeForce MX250 2GB, RAM - 8GB, SSD - SAMSUNG MZNLN512HAJQ-00000. With these specifications, I was able to play heavy games like GTA V with 60FPS on the low-medium settings for the first few days after buying the laptop. Gradually, the performance started to decrease. Now, whenever I try and play games, with the normal clock speed of my cpu, even like GTA San Andreas, which is obviously one of the oldest games from now, my pc starts stuttering. As the clock speed reaches over 3.5GHz, the temperature goes above 85C and sometime over 90C. I am really tired of all these bull* as the service center itself couldn't help me finding the issue. They, eventually, told me that wasn't an issue. I still managed to find a way out to play those old, low-spec games, by decreasing my cpu clock speed down to 2.2ghz or 2.4ghz with the help of a software. But, still, the problem isn't fixed cause my GPU gets tremendously underclocked because of the low CPU speed. For Assassin's Creed Revelations, (in high settings) the GPU lags because of the cpu underclocking.
The SSD, by the way, works slow too. It actually has a data transfer rate of 600MB/second. Now, it transfers at a rate of 60MB/second. Yeah, the SSD benchmark approved the actual speed. Implies, SSD is all good. Hence, the issue lies either with the CPU or Motherboard. Also, I had a software from Intel which revealed some problems too with my pc. I was shocked at the sight of seeing Current Limit Throttling and Thermal Throttling issues messing with with my device. Eventually, I told the service center, but they told me those weren't any type of issues making me turn around. Of course, I did apply some costly thermal paste after knowing my laptop suffers from thermal throttling (which I had already known before but this time I was sure).But, unfortunately, it didn't help too. I am so very p**sed at the performance of my device really. Here is a video explaining the whole situation.

Aug 12, 2021
how full is the ssd?
it is light laptop. not good for gaming
The SSD is not that much filled. Like more than 150gb is remaining from 512gb SSD.
Well, it is absolutely not good for gaming but the CPU and GPU don't run as good as they should. I have i5 core 10th processor and it's performing as an i3 3rd gen or even less than that because of overheating. And my GPU too doesn't work very well because of the poor condition of the CPU