Crackling sound coming from laptop

Navneet_5

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017
hi...I purchase a new laptop today (HP pavilion 15 AU111tx) from an online store
and i got a problem of coming a weird crackling sound coming from the upper right corner of my laptop
I don't know if it is coming from speakers .
but, I don't think so because while using headphones it sounds perfect
on start-up it sounds more and while using laptop it continuously sounds like crackling
please help me....otherwise I have to replace my machine another time and it really sucks!!

Solution
If there are any problems like that with a new device, you should be contacting the place of purchase and get them to replace it. It can be fine in headphones but still have issues with the internal speaker. And were it to be something else, well that could be an even bigger problem.

It might seem a hassle to have to get it replaced/exchanged, but better to do that now, than be stuck with a defective device.
If there are any problems like that with a new device, you should be contacting the place of purchase and get them to replace it. It can be fine in headphones but still have issues with the internal speaker. And were it to be something else, well that could be an even bigger problem.

It might seem a hassle to have to get it replaced/exchanged, but better to do that now, than be stuck with a defective device.

Solution

Navneet_5

Commendable
Jan 17, 2017

thank you
I'll replace it with another one :)