Craigslist Sues South Carolina Attorney General

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

@m3kt3k: I briefly lived in SC, and if any state in the union is worthy of being called inbred and white trash, it's SC. Are you defending it because you live there, or have you never been and are assuming it can't be *that* bad? The minute you cross the SC border from GA or NC, it instantly looks like you've taken a time machine back 50 years...

drunknmunkys

Distinguished
May 10, 2009
Can we please stop with the sterotypes? I've lived in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Colorado and now Texas. I've spent a good deal of time in South Carolina as well. My family is from Georgia, all my dad's family is from Alabama. I've got lots of relatives in Mississippi. Etc... There is no more racist bull$hit in the South than there is anywhere else in the country. Things are not at all like they were 50 years ago, but people don't care. The people are nice and friendly; they aren't racist. Sure there are still plenty of racist people, but don't all live in the South.

You're just as likely to find a racist person in upstate New York or western Colorado or southern Arizona as you are in Georgia, Alabama, or South Carolina.

That being said, clearly the SC AG has his head up his a$s, but I'm guessing its one of those 'too late to turn back now without being humiliated' things.

G

Who else is peeved with the 'jesus freaks' telling Craigslist to remove the Erotic services??? How don't those attorneys spend time prosecuting rapists and murderers.. All that will be displaced by this are more than welcome at http://www.funwithgina.com. It is 100% free..

Status
Not open for further replies.