creating a simple website helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013
I'd like to create a simple website (an online store actually). First of all, I am not worried about the payment system, I could start slow first. Is there any service on the web that provides free / low cost online shop service?

Another question:
In my webpage, I'd like to create a couple of drop down lists where different choices of options will display a different price. Is it difficult? Any codes? Thanks

Do you have any knowledge of how the Web works? Any knowledge of HTTP? Any knowledge of programming?
If you answer NO to any of the above questions - hire a professional, or use ready-made services. The wheel was invented forty centuries ago, no need to reinvent it.

brannsiu

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2013

No knowledge of programming. Simple knowledge about HTTP. Where to hire a professional / ready-made services?

Use your favorite search engine for "ecommerce web hosting", "ecommerce template", "online store web hosting" etc, then start exploring. You want a service where there is support staff to help you with building of your store. YOu might even use platforms like WordPress or Joomla (with appropriate plugins) for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.