Current, reliable sources for information on VPNs available from the UK.

IanG367

Honorable
Nov 18, 2013
I am in the last month of a 12 month contract with IPVanish. The VPN was OK when I started using it two years ago but is near useless now.

In the past six months connections drop after about 30 mins and the newer versions of the software crash on my Windows 10 Pro client. IPVanish support send me details of how to uninstall the latest version and go back to earlier versions.

Can anyone here recommend a site that has unbiased reviews of the services supplied rather than the obviously paid for testimonials all over the net?

• The VPN needs to support Windows 10 and Android.
    Ideally I should be able to pay for this using Bitcoin.
Thanks for any pointers.

Regards,
Ian

Solution
for what it's worth, I use PIA (Private Internet Access) and I've never had any problem with them. They let you install the vpn on as many computers as you like, and it works on all versions of Windows (from 7 up) and Linux (I have a couple of Linux Mint boxes running it). The price seems fair (they're always offering a first-time deal), they offer dozens of connect servers, and I've not had any problems.

mazboy

Prominent
Dec 28, 2017
for what it's worth, I use PIA (Private Internet Access) and I've never had any problem with them. They let you install the vpn on as many computers as you like, and it works on all versions of Windows (from 7 up) and Linux (I have a couple of Linux Mint boxes running it). The price seems fair (they're always offering a first-time deal), they offer dozens of connect servers, and I've not had any problems.

Solution