Status
Not open for further replies.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
"GOD DAMNIT RUN FASTER!"
- Character has a sprint boost for small period of time
"...........wow"

After a lot of years of yelling at a game - the game may just listen now.

Too bad its for consoles, would love this for my PC.

AndrewMD

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
Now, I want to see this game banned! This is unacceptable for a developer to release a title game that uses profanity (either implied, not not implied) to boost effects in the game. If this turns out to be a stunt pulled by the company to gain free advertisement then I hope they get sued out of existence!

scotv453

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
LOL good movie. I would freak out if a game responded to me cursing. Then it grows and gets advanced. So now Dead Space 15 will argue with you back. LOL!!!!

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]AndrewMD[/nom]Now, I want to see this game banned! This is unacceptable for a developer to release a title game that uses profanity (either implied, not not implied) to boost effects in the game. If this turns out to be a stunt pulled by the company to gain free advertisement then I hope they get sued out of existence![/citation]

Hey, Jack Thompson, Go roll over and find some other industry to bother. Nobody cares if you get offended over some people cussing on a video game. If you don't like it so much, don't buy it. show the developers your contempt by not purchasing the game. But seriously, leave the rest of us to our own enjoyment.

[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]you make a great point but i fear your post will be removed due to language, so i sanitized it a bit in case it happens.[/citation]

Don't worry, It can't be removed if we all plus one his comment, can it?

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]shahrooz[/nom]deadspace 20: you come home and see it is in bed with your wife[/citation]

That would be Dead Space 69... from another producer =)

thecolorblue

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
[citation][nom]AndrewMD[/nom]Now, I want to see this game banned! This is unacceptable for a developer to release a title game that uses profanity (either implied, not not implied) to boost effects in the game. If this turns out to be a stunt pulled by the company to gain free advertisement then I hope they get sued out of existence![/citation]
loser... get lost

hate machine

Honorable
Jun 14, 2012
[citation][nom]sacre[/nom]"GOD DAMNIT RUN FASTER!" - Character has a sprint boost for small period of time"...........wow"After a lot of years of yelling at a game - the game may just listen now.Too bad its for consoles, would love this for my PC.[/citation]

Kinect for Windows brother, go buy one! Has a different camera that can perceive things much closer. So sitting it on your desk as you sit there works well with it.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/kinectforwindows/

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
"While swearing loudly at the television isn't something that's necessarily new to gamers."
Since I was in like 4th or 5th grade! LOL
Back then it was the original Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)...

Notice that they dropped the "Entertainment System" part?
Imagine if they kept the Nintendo Entertainment System NES suffix on all of thier consoles.
SUPER NES (for this console the suffix was still used)
N64ES (eh)
GameCube NES (eh)
Wii NES (LOL)

Hello, would you like to play with my Wii NES?

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Marco925[/nom]Hey, Jack Thompson, Go roll over and find some other industry to bother. Nobody cares if you get offended over some people cussing on a video game. If you don't like it so much, don't buy it. show the developers your contempt by not purchasing the game. But seriously, leave the rest of us to our own enjoyment.Don't worry, It can't be removed if we all plus one his comment, can it?[/citation]

yea it can, i remember the comment that got me a sanction a while ago was upvoted allot, and even after than when i censored it with * i still got a sanction too... all it takes is a person to not like your comment to get it a sanction and removed, no matter how liked it is.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
[citation][nom]hate machine[/nom]Kinect for Windows brother, go buy one! Has a different camera that can perceive things much closer. So sitting it on your desk as you sit there works well with it.http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/kinectforwindows/[/citation]

......Thank you.

CaedenV

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
[citation][nom]sacre[/nom]"GOD DAMNIT RUN FASTER!" - Character has a sprint boost for small period of time"...........wow"After a lot of years of yelling at a game - the game may just listen now.Too bad its for consoles, would love this for my PC.[/citation]
kinect for PC is coming next year, so perhaps we will see some cross-over?

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
[citation][nom]stevecall01[/nom]my best friend's sister makes $65/hour on the laptop....[/citation]

My best friends sister makes way more then that being a virtual stripper, your best friends sister must be really fat....

Props on the Jack Thompson reference.

Now if only the kinect would pick up a controller spike combo with a repeated f bomb as some kind of nuclear self destruct....

Status
Not open for further replies.