Dell 7577 vs Legion Y720

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I have been watching laptop reviews for a while and between the two, I'd go with Dell.
The 7577 was one of my considerations between the Dell 7567 or Dell 7577 and ultimately went with the 7567 for battery and subwoofer.

I pick Dell for it's build quality and low price compared to other laptops. It's build quality is exceptional and it's easy to get into with only one screw a the bottom of the laptop. And while most laptops are called budget, the decent variants are priced well above $1000.

I had a Lenovo laptop (Y40-70)before and it was terrible experience. Most say it was because it was refurbished, but it was too bad to be just that.

I would also look into the Dell G series laptops. They have the similar specs as the 1060 at...

Kinos141

Prominent
May 29, 2017
I have been watching laptop reviews for a while and between the two, I'd go with Dell.
The 7577 was one of my considerations between the Dell 7567 or Dell 7577 and ultimately went with the 7567 for battery and subwoofer.

I pick Dell for it's build quality and low price compared to other laptops. It's build quality is exceptional and it's easy to get into with only one screw a the bottom of the laptop. And while most laptops are called budget, the decent variants are priced well above $1000.

I had a Lenovo laptop (Y40-70)before and it was terrible experience. Most say it was because it was refurbished, but it was too bad to be just that.

I would also look into the Dell G series laptops. They have the similar specs as the 1060 at a better price.

Solution
bear in mind that dell 7577 might suffer the same issue as the previous 7567 which is power limit throttle when both cpu and gpu is being use at the same time like gaming etc.cpu will not boost and stay below the base clock.experience this issue on my 7567 and its kinda suck at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.