Dell Inspiron 7559 still having connection issues.

Bombzyz

Commendable
Aug 2, 2016
I sent my Dell Inspiron 7559 in to fix a broken hinge and some WiFi issues. It recently came back, and the hinge was fixed, but the WiFi is still not working. It connects to the WiFi but when I use it, ex going to a link, the WiFi displays an error. [Problem slightly fixed? Go to Edit 2.]

Edit: Going into more detail since I don't think I put enough down already. Whenever I connect to my home WiFi, or xfinitywifi, it gives me a "Could not connect" error. Although, when I wait a bit, it connect with full connection. Although when I try using Google Chrome or the new Internet Explorer on Windows 10, it doesnt load the page and shows a yellow ! triangle next to the WiFi connection. Hopefully this is enough information for someone here to find a fix. I'm planning on calling Dell Support as well to see if they can find a fix for it. Thanks!

Edit 2: Internet is working, I have hooked up an ethernet to my laptop and connected it to my router, and installed drivers for a PCI. Although there is still one more problem, I am usually in my bedroom while I am working on my computer. Although, it no longer connects while I am in my bedroom. But when I go near my stairs, which is not at all far from my bedroom door, it starts working again. Internet also randomly flashed from the status of good connection down to poor at times as well. Hopefully you can figure out whats going on, thanks!

Edit 3: Dell has installed a bunch of new drivers, we got a wireless extender, and a new router. Yet none of these seem to work. I am all out of ideas, do any of you guys have any ideas? Please respond soon, this is starting to annoy me a lot. :/

Solution
I didn't realize you hade two threads.

Since the other was closed, all will be done through here..

Sadly not. The WiFi still displays as full connection, although when I use it, it does not work at all. It just shows a yellow ! triangle after use. I have created another forum with more detail about whats going on. [certainly not because i didn't think this would go back up to the support forums.]

OK so something in your room or near it is interfering with your connection then. Have you tried resetting your modem/router? Even though it may seem like it is running correctly, it can give issues. I would try that, disconnect the laptop from the WiFi, forgetting the connections info. Then restart your modem/router. When it is full...
I didn't realize you hade two threads.

Since the other was closed, all will be done through here..

Sadly not. The WiFi still displays as full connection, although when I use it, it does not work at all. It just shows a yellow ! triangle after use. I have created another forum with more detail about whats going on. [certainly not because i didn't think this would go back up to the support forums.]

OK so something in your room or near it is interfering with your connection then. Have you tried resetting your modem/router? Even though it may seem like it is running correctly, it can give issues. I would try that, disconnect the laptop from the WiFi, forgetting the connections info. Then restart your modem/router. When it is full operational again, then try accessing it from the laptop in the room where you want to use it.

If this doesn't work, still, and you can access it elsewhere, I would almost wonder if someone near you has set up a jammer.

Solution