dell Inspiron typewriter stopped working

Talatalmas

Estimable
Nov 1, 2015
I am crazy to fix dellisnspiron typewriter as it stopped working at all.window have reinstalled twice but facing same problem.it works in bios.looking for ur suggestion to get out of this headache.

Solution
Hi,

Please do test your keyboard if it requires a replacement already.
- Check keyboard language settings.
- Open Control Panel and look for Region and Language.
- Check all tabs if they are all set to United States.
- If that doesn't work, try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard (Ease of Access look for Onscreen keyboard)
- Connect an external keyboard and see if the same problem will persist because if does you may need to consider on doing a complete Factory Reset cause it's a problem with your operating system.
- If all those keys are working just fine it's time to replace the keyboard.
Hi,

Please do test your keyboard if it requires a replacement already.
- Check keyboard language settings.
- Open Control Panel and look for Region and Language.
- Check all tabs if they are all set to United States.
- If that doesn't work, try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard (Ease of Access look for Onscreen keyboard)
- Connect an external keyboard and see if the same problem will persist because if does you may need to consider on doing a complete Factory Reset cause it's a problem with your operating system.
- If all those keys are working just fine it's time to replace the keyboard.

Solution

Talatalmas

Estimable
Nov 1, 2015
Dear laptop-nerd ,many many thnx for ur reply.by following ur instruction I got to know that all tabs are set to its right destination.beside that u.s.b typewriter works quiet well.so time to change keyboard .best regard and stay bless.

Talatalmas

Estimable
Nov 1, 2015
Hi,laptop-nerd ,can u explain me relation between all tabs set to united states and working of typewriter.bothering u more by placing query about its connection.this question is fix in my mind now.stay bless