Dell l502x Issues

Syed Syed

Estimable
May 9, 2015
Hello,
I have this dell laptop l502x, its been 3 years now. Hardly used it. But now using it quite often as I have got a new job so many work to do on the internet. Since a year I noticed my laptop is working very slow. it takes 2 minutes to boot up. I contacted DELL but unfortunately my serial tag and stuff is not registered with it. Tried many things but still cannot register. I visited Dell service centre and they checked my laptop and they said all RAMS are fine and everything else as well.
Some one said maybe its slow because of the paid norton anti virus i used, later I put on the paid mcaffee antivirus, now instead of 2 minutes it takes 1.5 minutes.
I love this laptop, especially its config, its JBL speakers, but very frustrated with this slow performance.
8 gb ram and takes so much time to boot,
What do I do?
Any solution to get it run well or get a new laptop?
please help

Solution
Hello Syed Syed

I don't think you would need to go for a new laptop as the issue does not seem to be hardware related. You can go for some system cleaning techniques to resolve the issue, and as a last resort, you can always do a clean install of the operating system and use a lightweight anti-virus application to get optimum system performance.

To begin with, I was wondering if you would prefer using any Windows optimizer tool to boost the system performance? Such tools are capable of:

* Cleaning orphan registry entries.

* Cleaning cookies.

* Removing unwanted/unused files from your hard drive.

* Defragmenting the hard drive partitions.
..and much more.

A few efficient and free optimizers are listed below:

> CCleaner

>...
Hello Syed Syed

I don't think you would need to go for a new laptop as the issue does not seem to be hardware related. You can go for some system cleaning techniques to resolve the issue, and as a last resort, you can always do a clean install of the operating system and use a lightweight anti-virus application to get optimum system performance.

To begin with, I was wondering if you would prefer using any Windows optimizer tool to boost the system performance? Such tools are capable of:

* Cleaning orphan registry entries.

* Cleaning cookies.

* Removing unwanted/unused files from your hard drive.

* Defragmenting the hard drive partitions.
..and much more.

A few efficient and free optimizers are listed below:

> CCleaner

> Rizone's Power Tools

> TweakNow PowerPack

> RegSeeker

Some paid optimizers are:

> Tuneup Utilities

> Ashampoo WinOptimizer

Let me know if further assistance is needed. Good Luck!! :)

Solution