DELL outlet store-any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danw25

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Hello all.
my question is a simple one : is it safe to buy a refurbished DELL laptop from the outlet store, and if anybody has any experience dealing with it any guidelines would be most appreciated

Thank you!

Solution
It generally should be safe because Dell refurbishes the laptops themselves and includes the standard 1 year warranty. Desktops and laptops sold on Dell outlet does not always mean that the laptop has failed and Dell fixed it up. The outlet also sells PCs and laptops that the customer returned for whatever reason. Maybe he/she didn't like the color.

I have no experience with Dell. I have only purchased laptops from IBM (back in 2003) and Lenovo (last month).
It generally should be safe because Dell refurbishes the laptops themselves and includes the standard 1 year warranty. Desktops and laptops sold on Dell outlet does not always mean that the laptop has failed and Dell fixed it up. The outlet also sells PCs and laptops that the customer returned for whatever reason. Maybe he/she didn't like the color.

I have no experience with Dell. I have only purchased laptops from IBM (back in 2003) and Lenovo (last month).

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.