Dell won't charge?

Sep 16, 2018
Ok,so, last Christmas I got a Dell computer and it was working fine till about 4 or 5 months ago when it started to display the "plugged in, not charging" message. Somehow I fixed it and it started charging normally. Now its doing the same thing but the charging light flashes white and orange. I thought it was the charger so my mother got a new one. Then my computer says its the battery so we got a new battery. Now ,with a new charger and battery, the charging light flashes orange and white and dies when I take the charger out because my computer is stuck a 0%. How do I fix this because I've tried the "unplug the charger and hold down the power button" and blowing it like the old Nintendo consoles. I can't update my computer BIOS because its stuck on 0% so please help.

Solution
If this was bought new. Contact Dell support before your one year warranty expires. They'll go through some diagnostic steps. If it doesn't work. They'll probably ship you a new battery if it is removable. Mentioning the new charger is not advisable if it isn't an official Dell OEM charger for your specific laptop.
If this was bought new. Contact Dell support before your one year warranty expires. They'll go through some diagnostic steps. If it doesn't work. They'll probably ship you a new battery if it is removable. Mentioning the new charger is not advisable if it isn't an official Dell OEM charger for your specific laptop.

Solution