Deltaprintr Uses Six Arms for Quicker, Cheaper 3D Printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmastersexsay

Honorable
May 16, 2013
If this was a design that could make money, they wouldn't need to go the way of crowd funding.

If you want to make stuff, and by stuff I mean something more substantial than plastic light switch covers, go take a machine shop class at your local high school or community college. Go buy a used mill for the same $500 they say they can sell this for, and see what you can do with it. Removing material is an infinitely more practical way to create 3D objects. 3D printing is 95% hype, 4% misunderstanding, and 1% potential. Don't let the pseudo techies tell you what the future is.

Grandmastersexsay

Honorable
May 16, 2013
Every single one. I can't stand people selling false promises. How many dads are out there dreaming about making toys for their children, and invest their hard earned money in something that can't deliver? It's not right.

MiguelKendrick1

Honorable
Jan 28, 2014
You know, it really takes time to search for the right filament supplier. The last time I bought PLA filament, it was terrible, it was too brittle when printing. Then I came across http://www.3d2print.net online filament shop couple of months ago. So far it's very flexible. Heat bed is 100°C depending on surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.