(Desktop) Struggling to build

Statera

Commendable
Feb 13, 2016
Hi, I recently bought all the parts for my computer and I'm struggling to build it. I'm having trouble just fitting the power supply in it as it is a small case, and I'm also wondering whats the best way to do cable management?

PC: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/QdKszy

I'm debating whether or not I should just pay someone to build it for me, but I'd rather do it myself.

Solution
I think you should be fine with the stock cooler and fans that come with the case. Obviously check your GPU, CPU, HDD/SSD and motherboard temperatures when you get it set up. If they are on the high side you may want to consider CPU cooler and extra fans but would test temperatures first before making any purchases.

Rabmac

Estimable
Nov 29, 2015
On cases like that I usually cable tie to the edge of the hard drive bays so air can flow. You should not have a problem fitting the PSU either and the fact it is semi modular makes it even easier.

Statera

Commendable
Feb 13, 2016

Yeah I got it now thanks.
My only other question is should I get a CPU Cooler for this build or just leave it as is?
Also should I get additional fans for the case?

After looking at reviews for the case it seems that it heats up a lot and there isn't much room for cable management, should I get a different case? If so what would you suggest?

Rabmac

Estimable
Nov 29, 2015
I think you should be fine with the stock cooler and fans that come with the case. Obviously check your GPU, CPU, HDD/SSD and motherboard temperatures when you get it set up. If they are on the high side you may want to consider CPU cooler and extra fans but would test temperatures first before making any purchases.

Solution

Statera

Commendable
Feb 13, 2016

Alright, thanks for the help. I've been watching a lot of videos on building computers and I believe I'm getting the rhythm for it.