Disable ÈgreenÈ characters permanentlyÉ

Cassandra23

Estimable
Apr 9, 2015
I have to restart my laptop every time I accidentally activate these green keys. Since I donèt know how I create the problem while typing, I donèt know how to undo it. As you can see, the result is some problem with punctuation. Can I permanently disable this optionÉ Or is there a shortcut to return back to normalÉ

Solution
I would guess one of the keys is held down on your machine or you have accidentally changed the language try this to check your language Windows 7 or Windows Vista
Click Start. ...
On the Keyboards and Language tab, click Change keyboards.
Click Add.
Expand the language that you want. ...
Expand Keyboard list, click to select the Canadian French check box, and then click OK.
In the options, click View Layout to compare the layout with the actual keyboard.

If else check for stuck down keys for example AltGr to the right of the space bár this próducés typing similar to yours generally to unstick a key hit it twice hard with your finger.

Tobstar

Estimable
Apr 10, 2015
I would guess one of the keys is held down on your machine or you have accidentally changed the language try this to check your language Windows 7 or Windows Vista
Click Start. ...
On the Keyboards and Language tab, click Change keyboards.
Click Add.
Expand the language that you want. ...
Expand Keyboard list, click to select the Canadian French check box, and then click OK.
In the options, click View Layout to compare the layout with the actual keyboard.

If else check for stuck down keys for example AltGr to the right of the space bár this próducés typing similar to yours generally to unstick a key hit it twice hard with your finger.

Solution