Dish TV's SuperJoey Lets You Record Up to 8 Programs At Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

glasssplinter

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
8 shows or 6 major networks and 2 other networks. Be interesting to see how that plays out given their current recording limitation.

td854

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
I can't believe that there would actually be eight shows on TV nowadays that you'd want to record at once. I usually can't even find one.

macpeteo

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
8 shows at once!!!!!? Are you kidding me, I have over 200 channels and there is nothing to watch on them (well, I watch about 3 or 4 total channels).

none12345

Honorable
Apr 27, 2013
"As if there are ever 8 good shows on at the same time. ""I can't believe that there would actually be eight shows on TV nowadays that you'd want to record at once. I usually can't even find one. ""8 shows at once!!!!!? Are you kidding me, I have over 200 channels and there is nothing to watch on them (well, I watch about 3 or 4 total channels). "Yep, tv is mostly crap these days.I just want a montly fee for every tv show movie etc, and just divide my fee by whatever i watch. That way only the good shows will get the money and all the others will die.

Dish, if you want to stand out. Be the first to offer a la carte channel options. All I need is PBS, Smithsonian, Sports channels and Showtime to be happy. The list would be larger but National Geographic, History, Discovery and the other networks they own have been ruined by reality shows.Also let people mix regular tuners with the Hopper. Some people want to actually be able to watch TV in other rooms while the DVR is running, as you can with cable. Better yet make the Joey's actual tuners with the ability to access the Hopper rather than the current server client relationship. Also stop with the misleading advertising. The number of simultaneous recordings should be any cable channel not just the traditional broadcast channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.