Do I need a smaller laptop for highschool

THExHAMxMAN

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017
I currently am in 8th grade and already have a laptop. The thing is my laptop is HUGE it has a 17 in screen. I am womdering if i need a smaller laptop that is more portable. so i can get from class to class

Solution
If you think it's too heravy, then get a smaller one. However, 17" is a lot of real esate. Before I switched back to desktop, I was purely a laptop man, going form laptop to laptop. Then I got three monitors, and never looked backed. However, I still use my 15" laptop when I am not at my desk and it is quite helpful.

My recommendation? Again, if it's too heavy for you, then get a smaller one. But if nothing is wrong with it, the more real estate the better!

Herc08

Respectable
Aug 6, 2016
If you think it's too heravy, then get a smaller one. However, 17" is a lot of real esate. Before I switched back to desktop, I was purely a laptop man, going form laptop to laptop. Then I got three monitors, and never looked backed. However, I still use my 15" laptop when I am not at my desk and it is quite helpful.

My recommendation? Again, if it's too heavy for you, then get a smaller one. But if nothing is wrong with it, the more real estate the better!

Solution