Solved! Do I Need HP Recovery Manager

Feb 16, 2020
I was having issues with Windows 10 so I contacted Microsoft Support and they reinstalled it from a download. Now my computer is an HP ENVY 17-aelxx and since Microsoft reinstalled it and not HP I was wanting to know should I run the HP Recovery Manager on the computer so that it can install all of the drivers and Apps that the download didn't come with? But after reading it they said that it will have to set windows 10 back to factory settingsand since I just had it installed I didn't know if this was nesassary or not. I mean I could just go to HP Drivers and Downloads and it will tell me all of the Drivers that they have for my computer. But to be honest I really don't know which ones to get and I don't know where to find the apps. So this is my delemia so please help me out with your thought on it and I will be very greatful/ Thank You...

Feb 16, 2020
Yea I gave up on it and just went to hP Drivers and Downloads and got all of the drivers that I needed and maybe a few extra. But it's running fine so we'll just leve well enough alone this time. But hey thanks for getting back with me so fast that was really nice of you. And just between us I don't think that I'll hear back from Microsoft Support Community. So take care and I'll try to help someone that's in a bind out of their jam.