Do I need to play Ravensword: The Fallen King to fully enjoy Ravensword: Shadowlands?

Rationale

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
Right now my top two games to buy as soon as I pick up the Nvidia Shield Tablet are Tainted Keep and Shadowlands. I can't decide which to get first, for mostly one reason: I hate starting with sequels and getting left out of story or lore bits from the first game. And yeah, I know android games don't have much in the way of story, but even missing out on relevant town names and geographical features bothers me.

Would playing Fallen King help someone understand things in Shadowlands at all? If so, I'd be going for Tainted Keep first.

Solution
No you don't need to of played Fallen King first. You should fully understand the story of Shadowlands. Shadowlands is also alot better with more content and Fallen King is outdated and nowhere near as good.
Hope I helped :)

jkarateking

Estimable
Jun 5, 2014
No you don't need to of played Fallen King first. You should fully understand the story of Shadowlands. Shadowlands is also alot better with more content and Fallen King is outdated and nowhere near as good.
Hope I helped :)

Solution