Do wireless chargers damage non-wireless-chargeable phones?

Vox

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
I would order a car phone holder but it has an ability to charge phones wirelessly. My phone does not support wireless charge, so does that car holder damage my phone (even through magnetic field or anything else?)

I'd like to buy that holder if it does no harm to my current phone since I would likely to replace my phone in the future to one that supports wireless charging.

So may I use this as a holder for now or it could do damage to my current phone?

Thanks!

I've been using a magnetic holder for months, my phone is just fine. This one, magnet is great in it, even with a larger case with a kickstand it grips the phone well https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y42RKPF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I even have the magnet on the inside of the case and it is a solid grip. Make sure the mount has a good amount of magnets or phone will not stick over bumps and if you use a heavier case.

Nothing bad about using a magnet, people would not keep buying products that damaged their phones.

I just linked mine to give an example of the magnetic holders to make sure you pick one with a good magnet.