Solved! Does anyone know how to print the exact size on CS6?

jaymes2015

Estimable
Nov 29, 2015
Does anyone know how to can print these exact circle size on a letter size (8.5 x 11) on Photoshop CS6? I'm pretty sure there's a settings somewhere in the printing settings, but I couldn't find it.
I was able to do it on Microsoft Works by pasting only one single circle there and adjust the object size. But in my case, I want 4 circles at a specific pattern. It seems complicated. Please help. ...see photo attachment for more detail. Thanks.

Circle-Size1.jpg

Solution
Not sure what the difficulty is with printing them the size you want. You need to just print them without scaling and size them on the sheet. If you have a 4" wide circle and stick them on a standard sheet, print them without scaling (which is normal setting) they will print out as a 4" circle. If you stick four 4" wide circles on the sheet they again will print out the same size.
Not sure what the difficulty is with printing them the size you want. You need to just print them without scaling and size them on the sheet. If you have a 4" wide circle and stick them on a standard sheet, print them without scaling (which is normal setting) they will print out as a 4" circle. If you stick four 4" wide circles on the sheet they again will print out the same size.

Solution