News Don’t miss one of the best dark thriller shows on Prime Video before it leaves — it’s 96% on Rotten Tomatoes

Apr 22, 2024
Checked it, both seasons are already locked (£7.99 for season 1, £12.99 for season 2 and only available in HD unless you buy each episode invidually for UHD resolution) for UK Prime Video.

Apr 22, 2024
So, no season 3 to come then apparently? I was looking forward to the series continuing and then read an article regarding a writer's strike that held hope of a possible delayed third season. (?) That's disappointing. Trying to recall the ending of season 2 and not really putting it all together of how that ending completes, or tells the entire, story for me. I'm going to have to try and rewatch it. As I sit here and think on it, I'm starting to put some things I know together (in effort not to spoil anything) and a few ideas are beginning to form. Definitely going to have to revisit! Wow! I'm still in shock! Lol. That show had me, Fo Sho! 😉

Apr 24, 2024
So, no season 3 to come then apparently? I was looking forward to the series continuing and then read an article regarding a writer's strike that held hope of a possible delayed third season. (?) That's disappointing. Trying to recall the ending of season 2 and not really putting it all together of how that ending completes, or tells the entire, story for me. I'm going to have to try and rewatch it. As I sit here and think on it, I'm starting to put some things I know together (in effort not to spoil anything) and a few ideas are beginning to form. Definitely going to have to revisit! Wow! I'm still in shock! Lol. That show had me, Fo Sho! 😉
Don't worry - there's a season 3. They are filming it. I think production got delayed due to the actors/writers strike.