Don't Attempt to Play Kinect Games Before Nov. 4

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
in the meantime while waiting for Nov 4, Ken will pass his time playing the PS3 and the Wii.
and his problems with the Xbox is cured forever.

Dannypwnsall

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2010
So many Microsoft haters on these forums now. Its pretty pathetic how an attempt to stop people from playing a game illegally creates so much hatred.

Phoenixlight

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
[citation][nom]adamboy64[/nom]... I'm not entirely sure what the problem is here. Is it because he can't play the game before the release date? He's locked out of Xbox Live for... 5 days or something? Or will that stop him from using his 360 entirely?..[/citation]

I'm guessing you don't play any games that use steam or games for windows on the PC either then?

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
[citation][nom]phoenixlight[/nom]I'm guessing you don't play any games that use steam or games for windows on the PC either then?[/citation]

100% spot on... that doesn't particularly answer my question, but I shall answer yours anyhow.

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
[citation][nom]Stryter[/nom]I want to play that kinectimals game just to see if I can slap that goofy grinnin' tiger. Then I want to deliver a swift and devastating final uppercut.[/citation]
kinectimals: TKO - Rated M for mature for blood and violence. Unlock cheats to enable finishing moves from Mortal Combat. :)

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
[citation][nom]dannypwnsall[/nom]So many Microsoft haters on these forums now. Its pretty pathetic how an attempt to stop people from playing a game illegally creates so much hatred.[/citation]

Some people seem to believe that they should be able to do whatever they want....whenever they want. Too most of the idiots complaining now, were not around when Nintendo and Sega were the only real console game systems....

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
This is no different than Nintendo and Sony anti-piracy protections, if you run the wrong PS3 dash you can't connect to PS Online either.

Its not the end of the world, just have to wait a few days to re-connect to live. You can still use the 360 offline. The games weren't intended to be sold until November 4th so you really can't bame MS for people obtaining (and installing the update) earlier than the launch date.

kriminal

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2007
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]another DRM win MS! another reason why i will NEVER buy another console again[/citation]

err noob? what drm?

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]another DRM win MS! another reason why i will NEVER buy another console again[/citation]

Never buy a gaming console noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.