Download to Make your computer run faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaori Cpu

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2010
I apologize if its in the wrong section. If a moderator would be kind enough to move it then thats fine. I just hope people read this if they do not already know about it

Kaori Cpu

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2010
I use Advanced system care pro and Gamebooster. It shuts down processes not needed for gaming and it also helps free up ram space. If there are better programs for that stuff, what are they?

iceclock

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2010
piff it doesnt do much to be honest its a waste of time, theres applications that optimize ur registry, defrag ur hard-drive better than the built in one in windows and so on, so ya not that great, ive seen 0 results with this specific software

Kaori Cpu

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2010
Advanced system care makes my computer run ALOT faster when turning on TURBO MODE. You can shut down any applications you want, you can also Do internet booster for windows XP if someone has it. Gamebooster has a nice little tweak where you can drag your game icon into its booster box and its boosts your game to where most of the resources on used on the game only. Iceclock, instead of being so negative, why not lend a hand into the discussion. Are there ANY programs you use that you are willing to tell us about that helps you out instead of saying how bad these are? I have great success with Both of these programs and so have many others that I have recommended them to

Kaori Cpu

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2010
Lol...dude, its a free download. Im a 23 year old guy sitting at my computer watching videos on youtube and writing on here..lol I was honestly curious if there are more effective programs than those that I use.

asiarules

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Advanced system care makes my computer run ALOT faster when turning on TURBO MODE. You can shut down any applications you want, you can also Do internet booster for windows XP if someone has it. Gamebooster has a nice little tweak where you can drag your game icon into its booster box and its boosts your game to where most of the resources on used on the game only. Iceclock, instead of being so negative, why not lend a hand into the discussion. Are there ANY programs you use that you are willing to tell us about that helps you out instead of saying how bad these are? I have great success with Both of these programs and so have many others that I have recommended them to
Hmmm ....i should've know ....i dragged the game which i am playing right now...

(wasnt aware of this gamebooster feature lol :D)

let me see what difference i am gonna see

currently playing GTA 4 on highest settings at 1280x1024 resolution :p

thanks anyways

asiarules

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Lol...dude, its a free download. Im a 23 year old guy sitting at my computer watching videos on youtube and writing on here..lol I was honestly curious if there are more effective programs than those that I use.
neh i tried this link, this aint free.

oh so you;re 23....lol on 15th feb i will be 26 ha ha ha :lol:

asiarules

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Hey thanks......i dragged game short cut and put it in the game booster box and now i can see difference i am getting 5-12fps more ./.......thanks ,,,,,,,accidently you helped me bye

Status
Not open for further replies.