Question Drone 4DRC M1 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2021
I bought 4DRC drone after one day the drone cant connect with the controller.i ordered new controller from china though the drone cannot connect with the controller. What can it be the problem.please help me fix the problem

I bought 4DRC drone after one day the drone cant connect with the controller.i ordered new controller from china though the drone cannot connect with the controller. What can it be the problem.please help me fix the problem

Did you follow the instructions for setting up the two items? Some folks don't like being spied by drones and someone might have been sending packets that the drone can't keep up with.

Aug 14, 2021

Did you follow the instructions for setting up the two items? Some folks don't like being spied by drones and someone might have been sending packets that the drone can't keep up with.
On the instructions there is no information regarding the setting of drone and transmitter. I have checked all over the internet with no good result. The drone is 4DRC M1 Pro/Mark 300 can you please assist if you have any information how to set up the two.

I just put in a general search of the Net and found quite of link to follow. I hope you find where what you in one of those.

Tom's Guide doesn't have many experts to help but if you copy your first post and paste in Toms Hardware. I know there are folks who can help you.

USAFRet

Illustrious
Inexpensive drones often have problems.
Either basic design, or QA in the manufacturing process.

If by following the directions in the manual, it still does not work...return it for a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.