Dunhill's Biometric Wallet Only Opens for You

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
lol, if you get mugged, they would kill you for haveing something like that, for pick pocketing, could be good, but i would lover to see a lower tech version, as in not 800$

Mike00

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
LOL something else to charge at night, I mean come on how else is it going to use electronics to read a finger print or have bluetooth, so it requires a battery, forget to charge it and you might pass an embarasing moment not being able to get at your wallet in a restaurant or some other place you are trying to pay, uhm sorry my well protected wallet ran out of battery and can't read my finger prints to open up, could I come back tomorrow and pay? Well sir you could do the dishes LOL

Mike00

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
LOL something else to charge at night, I mean come on how else is it going to use electronics to read a finger print or have bluetooth, so it requires a battery, forget to charge it and you might pass an embarasing moment not being able to get at your wallet in a restaurant or some other place you are trying to pay, uhm sorry my well protected wallet ran out of battery and can't read my finger prints to open up, could I come back tomorrow and pay? Well sir you could do the dishes LOL

G

New options for muggers:
1. Take wallet and ask owner to swipe thumb....
2. Kill owner, take wallet and swipe thumb....
3. Take wallet, chop off thumb...

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
The BT security is useful, the fingerprint thing... not .
Way too expensive.
Needs a GPS feature to actually show the location, not only that is 5 meters away. It could be any direction.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Intrigued by the BT feature, though the price and what looks to be a potentially rigid case would be deal breakers for me -- not to mention that paying $825 to protect a rather limited amount of money in MY wallet seems a bit overkill.
[citation][nom]Mike00[/nom]LOL something else to charge at night, I mean come on how else is it going to use electronics to read a finger print or have bluetooth...[/citation]+1
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]lol, if you get mugged, they would kill you for haveing something like that...[/citation]True, now you're mugged because of the wallet and not what's in it.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
[citation][nom]george21546[/nom]for that kind of money it should have a tazer that goes off when it's 5' away from the phone.[/citation]
Now imagine: (1) Spouse asks for phone to call friend and wanders off. -or- (2) You forget phone in the car and walk off to the store. ... Either case, you get zapped! ... Sounds fun. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.