DVD Player connected to Lenovo Laptop

stamkant96

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017
I have a Pioneer XV-DV222 5.1 DVD Player and i want to connect it with my laptop! Any suggestion? (I have a Reloop Play external sound card if that can help)

Connect one of the audio outputs of the Reloop Play to the TV input of the Pioneer. That will allow you to use the Pioneer for laptop sound. It will sound better than using the laptop headphone output but would work too.
If you wanted to play DVDs on your laptop screen you would need a USB video capture device. That might introduce a delay between the video and audio though.

Connect one of the audio outputs of the Reloop Play to the TV input of the Pioneer. That will allow you to use the Pioneer for laptop sound. It will sound better than using the laptop headphone output but would work too.
If you wanted to play DVDs on your laptop screen you would need a USB video capture device. That might introduce a delay between the video and audio though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Audio 1
T Audio 2
E Audio 1
R Audio 2
M Audio 1
C Audio 7
Q Audio 2
L Audio 2
R Audio 2
A Audio 2
J Audio 1
W Audio 1
B Audio 2
G Audio 7
J Audio 1
K Audio 1
C Audio 1
F Audio 1
C Audio 1
K Audio 4
Similar threads
Is it bad if only connect one RCA input for an L/R input subwoofer ?
How do I connect my old analogue CD player to my HDMI receiver
Epson projector connected to Sony Blu Ray 4k player via HDMI and HDMI audio out to Sky Devialet Soundbox but no sound
How to connect 2 audio cassette players for recording
How to connect DVD player in Sony HT-RT3?
Connecting CD player without rca outputs to stereo receiver
my tv has sound but when I connect the dvd player no sound comes out
Connecting amp with ni HDMI port, DVD player with HDMI port, DSTV with HDMI port to TV and surround sound
I have sj5 sound bar, it possible to connect tv and dvd player to sound bar using 1 in 2 way out adapter
Can I connect a 7.2 amplifier (with 2 zones) to a 2.1 computer setup and 5.1 tv setup?
Is there an app that can connect a blue tooth record player to my blue tooth speakers
Connecting 2 pioneer 300 CD players
I have a Sony lbt d359 hifi system, I wanted to connect my DVD player so that I can play mp3 disks on it but the phono input
Connect Sony BDP-S1700 BluRay Player to Bose Wave Radio AWR11W
How to connect my standard lg DVD player to an hisense smart tv
I have a Blu Ray wifi disc player, connected to my older model Sony flat screen, but not getting any sound..hellllppp
Trying to connect older Samsung DVD/VHS player to HD TV. I ran 2 sets of red/white from "OUT" on DVD/VHS to "IN" on TV. Then
Connect hisence TV to Sony DVD player
HDMI connections for directv & bd player to Yamaha 5.1 receiver
How can I connect my Lenovo lap to my DVD player which has only USB, and SD input??

ASK THE COMMUNITY