EA / BioWare Working on Military FPS, New Game

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GNCD

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2009
They should develop a new epic game to replace ME. ME is about to end and I think it's a bad idea to milk it.

An FPS/RPG would be great. It's been done before, but it would be interesting to see how Bioware does it.

nexus9113

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
OMG its gonna be Medal of Duty: Black Company Delta Hawk Land Warrior1!!11! (With action kung fu grip!!!) I've been waiting for this forever!!

GNCD

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2009
[citation][nom]nexus9113[/nom]OMG its gonna be Medal of Duty: Black Company Delta Hawk Land Warrior1!!11! (With action kung fu grip!!!) I've been waiting for this forever!![/citation]

Dude...I'm buying that game.

mrmike_49

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
[citation][nom]Purkinje[/nom]Half-Life is perfect, but that's beside the point.I was really scared from this misleading title, but BioWare working on an action/adventure game sounds great1Military shooter? If it's on earth, not so good. If it's not on earth, bring it on! No futuristic aliens, though. Halo already did that...[/citation]
agree 200 %

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Purkinje[/nom]Half-Life is perfect, but that's beside the point.I was really scared from this misleading title, but BioWare working on an action/adventure game sounds great1Military shooter? If it's on earth, not so good. If it's not on earth, bring it on! No futuristic aliens, though. Halo already did that...[/citation]

... As if Halo wasn't first? Not to mention what about Mass Effect, or... Well, even Half Life?

It's not about whether it's been done before, it's about how well you can do it now, and make it your own.

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
i hope the market saturates with these modern fps soon. people keep eating these games up when they are all copy paste vertions of the one before them... its like how people buy the new madden every year, i have a friend who loves madden but stays one year behind in the franchise so he can pick up a copy for like 5-10 bucks instead of 50-60 . i liek the halo games but that salso how i do em reach came out and i got odst cause not its 25 bucks :D

dextermat

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2007
I know ill sound negative but we need innovation:

1-we need a game where you can run, duck, roll, crawl.
2-More interaction with environment, climb in trees,
3-a lot of people sever (100 + like M.A.G on playstation)
just for a start
if not it's just another FPS EPIC FAIL!

(the last one i played that was good is joint operation lol.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS