EA Layoffs, Sims 3 Delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
While the Sims 3 may be delayed naturally I don't think EA is going to cause it to happen by layoffs they may however lay people off after the release. The Sims 3 will simply make tons of money and EA knows it and they need those sales ASAP.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Screw EA and their draconian DRM they insist on. They need to look at Bethesda and how they do business. Fallout 3 has DRM but in a end user friendly manner, the way it should be.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Regulas[/nom]Screw EA and their draconian DRM they insist on. They need to look at Bethesda and how they do business. Fallout 3 has DRM but in a end user friendly manner, the way it should be.[/citation]

Steam is the best method of DRM I have ever seen. It's keeps their property, while adding huge amounts of functionality.

xsamitt

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2007
EA is doing this to themselves.........Looks good on them.......I know I will not continue to buy from then when they limit my installs.

G

Why r they delaying this gam ei was looking forward 2 it. it was coming out on my friends bday and i was going 2 get it 4 her but not any more.....jeez can you make your mind up already....

Status
Not open for further replies.