Early Bird Walmart Going Live With iPad 3 At Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozonic

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
cool, now tom´s will be able to benchmark the new iPad GPU and see how it blows the competition, at least,for a couple of months until samsung realeases something better.

Tab54o

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
I wonder how many itards will be lining up at midnight to buy this junk. What is the point of getting it early when its at midnight? So you can brag? Yeah that's something to brag about :|

G

wait for the youtube video of someone destroying one of these...

zybch

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
"FaceTime camera with VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second":

Thats just what they said about the iPad 1 and 2's cameras and look how great those were.

G

I'd comment, but no time... I gotta run out and get in line. ROFLMAO

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
I'm looking forward to my new iPads but I surely won't be standing in line for more than 30 minutes waiting for one...just not that pressed.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
... and at the same time. Samasung, Sony, Toshiba, RIM and scattering of others will look at the pics and videos of those long long lines and *sigh*, wishing people would do that with THEIR product launches. Because other than game consoles and Apple... (and black friday) - people don't spend hours or days in line to buy something.

The Harry Potter books don't count, since there are no more books coming out.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]belardo[/nom]... and at the same time. Samasung, Sony, Toshiba, RIM and scattering of others will look at the pics and videos of those long long lines and *sigh*, wishing people would do that with THEIR product launches. Because other than game consoles and Apple... (and black friday) - people don't spend hours or days in line to buy something.The Harry Potter books don't count, since there are no more books coming out.[/citation]
Lol. Can you imagine someone standing in line to buy anything by RIM? ...that made me chuckle. Thanks.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Some dweeb with way too much money, flew to Australia to be one of the first people on the planet to get an iPad3.

Only marketing flaw with the iPad3 = apple didn't name it the iPad3. idiots... YOU have a problem when the public names your own product because someone was lazy.

wopr11

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2011
OMG !!! OMG !!! OMG!!! I just got my new iPad and it looks amazingly exactly the same as the iPad2 !!!! It has a magical display with a magical VGA quality camera and incredible icons and insanely great sound!!! I can't tell the difference between the new and the old one at all - ain't apple just fantastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.