Early Bird Walmart Going Live With iPad 3 At Midnight

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Microgoliath

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
@halcyon

In india (if I'm not mistaken) there was a crazy line of over 1000 ppl waiting to get a BB, it ended with ppl trashing the place coz they didn't get one (not enough supply).

Anyone feel free to correct me on this.

bak0n

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
I know where to be if I want to see the native lemmings flocking @ midnight. Maybe I'll get lucky and get video of them walking off a cliff en masse.

G

I have my playlist all queued up and ready to go, and am going to get a 4 pack of starbucks coffee!

Think they will limit the iPad to 1 per customer? I pre-ordered 4 but am hoping to pick up excess stock at the store.

frank_drebin

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
[citation][nom]AAPLBUCKS[/nom]I have my playlist all queued up and ready to go, and am going to get a 4 pack of starbucks coffee!Think they will limit the iPad to 1 per customer? I pre-ordered 4 but am hoping to pick up excess stock at the store.[/citation]

So did you get it already? How long it took?

G

walmart will be on fire today because many people will be there for their new ipads

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]shocka[/nom]walmart will be on fire today because many people with an EBT card will be there for their new ipads[/citation]
/fixed

brucen13

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
[citation][nom]belardo[/nom]Because other than game consoles and Apple... (and black friday) - people don't spend hours or days in line to buy something.[/citation]
That sums up perfectly the difference between Apple sheep... err.. users and everyone else.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
So? While I don't do such things (the closest was waiting in line for 1hr for Empire Strikes back in 1980 and Episode 1 in 99) - why hate those who want to stand in line? Its more lively than spending 8hrs a day on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.