Easiest way possible?

tmarie183507

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
Do I connect the sound bar to cable box, TV, or use the Bluetooth somehow. Please let me know the easiest way. It has a HDMI, and small pink, and green plug

Solution
We can't give you a precise answer without knowing the make and model number of the TV and soundbar.
ARC is audio return channel. If your TV has an HDMI input labeled ARC then you would connect an HDMI cable to that connection and to the HDMI connection on the soundbar. The TV menu will have a place to turn ARC on and set the audio output type. The soundbar will have a button to select the HDMI-ARC as the source.
If the TV doesn't have ARC then it will have a different audio output which hopefully matches an input on the soundbar. Most TVs don't have bluetooth so to use that with the soundbar is more involved.

tmarie183507

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from tmarie183507 : "Easiest quickest way"

Do I connect the sound bar to cable box, TV, or use the Bluetooth somehow. Please let me know the easiest way. It has a HDMI, and small pink, and green plug

If your TV supports ARC, then connect the soundbar to the ARC HDMI port (you might have to move the cablebox to another HDMI inout), and configure your TV properly.
"Green" is most probably headphones output, and "pink" is most probably audio input. This is the one to use if your TV does not support ARC, but has audio output.

tmarie183507

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not sure what an arc is. I have att averse. Which is set up through WiFi. This is a Bluetooth speaker. I have vision, and mobility issues. That is why easier would be better. I will try this. Thank you so much

We can't give you a precise answer without knowing the make and model number of the TV and soundbar.
ARC is audio return channel. If your TV has an HDMI input labeled ARC then you would connect an HDMI cable to that connection and to the HDMI connection on the soundbar. The TV menu will have a place to turn ARC on and set the audio output type. The soundbar will have a button to select the HDMI-ARC as the source.
If the TV doesn't have ARC then it will have a different audio output which hopefully matches an input on the soundbar. Most TVs don't have bluetooth so to use that with the soundbar is more involved.

Solution