Solved! Embedded in

Solution
As far as I can find, this happens when you have saved preferences, and even saved log in information, for said site.

Should you wish to remove this, then you would need to clear out the preferences and log in information (using the password and username/email to log in each time), or you can clear out the browser's history and cash. You can also go into "Settings" then "Apps". Locate your browser and clear the history and data in there. But, as stated before, this will clear out what is in the browser. The options that are in the phone's "Settings" and then "Apps" will clear out everything in the browser. So careful what you choose to do, unless you don't mind losing everything in the browser.
As far as I can find, this happens when you have saved preferences, and even saved log in information, for said site.

Should you wish to remove this, then you would need to clear out the preferences and log in information (using the password and username/email to log in each time), or you can clear out the browser's history and cash. You can also go into "Settings" then "Apps". Locate your browser and clear the history and data in there. But, as stated before, this will clear out what is in the browser. The options that are in the phone's "Settings" and then "Apps" will clear out everything in the browser. So careful what you choose to do, unless you don't mind losing everything in the browser.

Solution
Oct 11, 2018

Thanx...