Erase Justin Bieber From Your Internets

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]lizzzy[/nom]The haters are the teen boys who cant get attention of any girls. Some of them are 40 year old pedophiles who cant get young girls.And to the parents who download the software to break their little girls hearts, im sure she will not forget how you broke her heart when the time comes to pick your nursing home.[/citation]

This is quite possibly the most hilarious post I've seen on this site.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Mwuhahaha!
We burned the White House in 1812, then we gave you Celine Dion, and now Ms. Beiber!
You're doomed to fall! Nothing is stronger than Canadian espionage!

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
I was going to read this article, but unfortunately I just installed this Beiber blocker application and so I am unable to see what it was about.

vic20

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2006
I blows me away the media can turn minors into a sex symbols and its totally cool because they are celebrities, but catch some everyday cougar teacher drooling over a student......

Pretty sick IMO. Thanks for a truely useful add-on for a change.

As a side note, (sorry, little off-topic) I wish the little boy superstar/hero fad would just die. No more Harry Potter, Spider[boy]man, Bieber, Shia, LaBeouf please. I know I'm living in the past, but I miss the Arnold/Stallone type heroes. You know, back when it used to be cool to go to the gym, wear tank tops or leather jackets and not go to school wearing your sister's jeans.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]lizzzy[/nom]The haters are the teen boys who cant get attention of any girls. Some of them are 40 year old pedophiles who cant get young girls.And to the parents who download the software to break their little girls hearts, im sure she will not forget how you broke her heart when the time comes to pick your nursing home.[/citation]
You're an utter spastic. I'm a 20 year old man who has a 17 year old girlfriend, and she hates Beiber, and so do I. Grow up and stop with the broad insults.

Some of us just hate pointless hype.

lightbulbsocket

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2010
Ya know... I didn't think it had been that long since Britney Spears had her first child.

I guess that's what she meant by "oops, I think I did it again", huh...

Parrdacc

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
nice to know I was not the only one who was going "what/who?" speaking of which what is up with the spammers lately on this site?"

datawrecker

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2009
i have daydreams at work of placing my boot on his throat and slowly applying more and more pressure. Being sure to keep quiet so I can hear the cartilage in his throat start to pop and hear the gurgling sounds of blood pouring into his throat. Then, and only then would I stop. Pick up a brick, and repeatedly bash his skull until it started to make that wet, slushy sound. Kind of like the sound of a shovel cutting through mud.

It may break little girls heart around the world. But it will bring me closer to my wife and sons.

chris13th

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]datawrecker[/nom]i have daydreams at work of placing my boot on his throat and slowly applying more and more pressure. Being sure to keep quiet so I can hear the cartilage in his throat start to pop and hear the gurgling sounds of blood pouring into his throat. Then, and only then would I stop. Pick up a brick, and repeatedly bash his skull until it started to make that wet, slushy sound. Kind of like the sound of a shovel cutting through mud. It may break little girls heart around the world. But it will bring me closer to my wife and sons.[/citation]

Damn dude. While I wholeheartedly agree with every word you say, and if I were near you, I would give you a giant high five, but this is a tech website (kind of)

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! lol. I loved your intimate detail though.

dyrcosis

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
Shaved Bieber? Hmm, sounds...intriguing.

As for the technology, not sure if I'm impressed or disturbed by its implications.

bhaberle

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2008
[citation][nom]imageraiter[/nom]Come on guys, don't hate on Justin Bieber, she has feelings too.[/citation]
lol. owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.