Question Error: You don't have permission to access this resource. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDoc

May 4, 2023
I try to consult some data on the website of my electricity company.
When I go to their website from my laptop I get the home page. I now click on 'login to my account' and now I get the message
'
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

My laptop is connected with a cable to my internet box.

When I try to connect with my phone, connected through wifi with my box, I go through the same sequence and I get the same error.

However, when I disable wifi on my phone, and I connect through 5G to the same site, then it works! I can login etc.

But I prefer accessing the site from my laptop. I already checked for viruses and cleared all history and cookies on my laptop, but the problem persists.

Given that the error only occurs when I connect to the website through my internet box, I thought that it may be a problem with my box or my provider.
Moreover because it worked before when I had another internet provider with a different internet box.
Any thoughts on how to solve this?

Thank you

May 4, 2023
I don't know. How to find out?

In the meantime I experimented a bit more. Configured my phone as a hotspot, connected my laptop to my phone and now it works on my laptop. But it's a bit cumbersome to reconfigure my connection every time I want to access this site. I called my internet provider. They told me that from their side, everything seemed ok.
So, last thing I can think of, is that for some reason, the electricity company blocked the IP adress from my internet box . Does that make sense? Or can there be another reason?