Eurocom's Divine Duo and Killer Notebooks' Executioner: Which Graphics Notebook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wulfen

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2006
Killer, I would like to say, do not let individuals like the previous IDIOT and believe me when I say I am using mild language to describe him, put you off helping ppl.

I have been following the threads that you have posted on for a number of months now. And the common denominator that comes through in all instances is that you simply helping others, out of your own basic decency.

Trust me when I say, the genuine ppl on this forum know your worth. Those who decry you, let them go the way of the Dodo. As in becoming extinct.

tikicc

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2006
I also have been surfing these forums for a while and it seams killer lately is out of control. It is nice to know this info xotic has posted, i wasnt aware of these. thanks xotic , keep up the good work

godiva-chocolate

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2006
I think the problem the overall community has with the XoticPC guy is the "info" he supplies is superficial and uninformed at best, orchestrated to be antagonistic to other members.

If he just wanted to inform on ES Samples, then why did he post it in this thread? Why not post in its own thread so people could find it? If he was going to point out a specific instance, why not say where these come from, what they are, what they are used for and both the positives and negatives of it. Seems to me it is because he did not know. Even his supporting links were not timely by any sense of the imagination.

What did you learn from the 2 links, one that was 6 years old, the other that didn't go anywhere? They are now edited, but here is his "news flash" link on ES CPU's: 6 year old story

I feel the "information" he provides falls short of the complete truth or contains many half-thruths. I for one did not know that XoticPC as well as most of these other guys don't build their own machines. Being outsourced to distributors, they never even see these machines, so what do they really know about them? I never considered something like that was happening in the industry.

I could be wrong, since you have been surfing these forums for a while maybe you could put a couple quotes up with links to the threads of things Xotic has posted that you learned the most from so that I can give the guy a fair shake. I want to learn as much as the next guy, so that would really be helpful.

InvaderKim

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2006
It is funny how Killer is constantly trying to help others on these forums while certain “competitors” spend their time crapping all over that. I guess we should feel sorry for these “competitors” getting all puffed up when they are threatened. Poor competitors…look at all the effort spent on defamation, cheap jabs and vague information…must be tiring.

I don’t know how Killer has been able to stand it this long. It is a shame that a helpful, tell you like it is person with a sense of humor gets run off while others remain. This will definitely put a damper on these forums for a lot of people.

-kim