External Speaker Sound

dehti1440

Estimable
Jul 17, 2014
Hi, I just got an NEC SP60 projector and connected it to my Lenovo windows 8 laptop via HDMI cable. I connected external speakers to my laptop and played a DVD. the picture is great but I get no sound from the external speakers. How do I get sound from the external speakers? All help is much appreciated, thanks!

40s

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
Yes check the default audio your PC will try to send it through the HDMI with the video and this may not be supported in your configuration. Look for manage audio devices in your control panel.

40s

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
Yes check the default audio your PC will try to send it through the HDMI with the video and this may not be supported in your configuration. Look for manage audio devices in your control panel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Streaming Video & TVs 5
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 5
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Solved! connecting external speakers to Sharp TV
Solved! Play audio from hdmi through external speaker
I have a Samsung 32" TV, Model Number LC32F391FWNXZA. How do I connect external speakers to this TV? Kindly explain in detail.
Solved! External Speaker for Samsung TV
How to fix external speakers
I got a DP42740 Sanyo tv can I hook up external speakers
Hooking my laptop up to bluetooth speaker and external monitor
VU TV h50k311 connection with external speakers?
I have a plasma tv by Samsung model#PN51F5500 I’m trying to hook external speakers
Panasonic TV, no sound from external speakers with HDMI-devices
HELP!!!!!!!!! my lg tv's speaker is working well but when it is connected to an external speaker it produces a buzzing sound
I have an onkyo sr333 and a new lg tv. I want the sound to work on the tv and external speakers?
No sound from external speakers
no sound fromkogn tv audio out to external speakers
I'm playing movies through my projector with a Sony blu-ray player and want to add external speakers to enhance the sound. How
Hi I purchased chromecast. works fine except sound does not come out of my external speakers. suggestion was to purchase HDMI.
hi my friend 'threw' his 3830T Acer aspire and now it has no sound at all even if you plugin head phones or external speakers.
i have a samsung tv model # UN65FH6001F i cannont connect a sound bar because there is no option to turn on external speaker i
My Sony Bravia KDL-46VL150 sound to external system does not function.
No sound with external speakers with sony home theatre

ASK THE COMMUNITY