Extremely annoying buzzing when gaming... NEED solutions...

Andy Yu

Estimable
Dec 20, 2015
Sorry for all caps because I am just so frustrated about this right now...
Working on audio stuff for most of my time these few days

First, I had a problem when it comes to Z170 Pro-Gaming from ASUS for audio quality. I find a quick way to solve the problem just simply uninstall realtek and it works out fine in my personal favor.

But, something really annoying happened... When I was gaming with this PC something like Battlefield 4, World of Warships... Something that required some decent graphic power there is a buzzing sound (it sounds like wasp) When I saved my game setting the buzzing sound stopped for like 1 second and started again... It pissed me off and I really need a solution... I did some cable management in my PC last Friday but the buzzing seems to be a minor issue (not as loud) and it can be covered by the game music and sound effects while this time it is not able to (way too loud to cover)

jlgrim

Commendable
Apr 22, 2016
Do you think that your cpu fan is mounted right? Does it do it through your speakers or is it from the computer? If it's from your speakers I would try swapping out your cable.

Andy Yu

Estimable
Dec 20, 2015

It is from my speaker... My computer barely produce any sound... The sound that I hear when I turn on 3d games are quite sharp