Facebook Cuts the Crap for Facebook Lite

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Man

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2008
[citation][nom]jellico[/nom]What Facebook could really use is a better way to manage your "friends." I'd like to be able to distinguish between people who are my real-life friends, good friends, Internet friends, etc.[/citation]
You've been able to do this for some time, now. On the left of the Home page, you can create Lists. Great way to separate the good and the bad (though you could just unfriend people).

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Well, tbh the whole facebook deal was sad for me knowing that everyone used it to a big bad extend and made me hate it before i use it. Go with the flow isnt my kind of thing and i react too much and easily. I did get too curious a few months ago to make a damn account ( i know, shame on me ) and SEE it. I got one or 2 things that i replied to. I never use it. So ugly, so nastily filled with apps which are so, oh SO annoying!

Now facebook sounds good but still not for me. I Couldn't use my myspace, my Hi5 and I wont change my habits for facebook so they can make it bigger.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Well, tbh the whole facebook deal was sad for me knowing that everyone used it to a big bad extend and made me hate it before i use it. Go with the flow isnt my kind of thing and i react too much and easily. I did get too curious a few months ago to make a damn account ( i know, shame on me ) and SEE it. I got one or 2 things that i replied to. I never use it. So ugly, so nastily filled with apps which are so, oh SO annoying!

Now facebook sounds good but still not for me. I Couldn't use my myspace, my Hi5 and I wont change my habits for facebook so they can make it bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.