Question Facebook disabled my profile and all other profiles i'm creating after the first, please help!

djsolidsnake86

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
hi i don't understand why facebook disable my account over and over again, i do not write anything or add friends, first it ask me for a number, then it ask for a photo
after sent the photo fb disable my account
it say that lock the profile for suspiciou activity (?) and then ask me for phone number
this happened now many time times
i lost first time of disable my account with 1000 friends and many things... i can't understand why
there is something that i can do? i sent my id in the assistence page, i also wrote to appeals and disabled facebook mail, but no response
why fb close a profile without a reason, and close all other profiles that i create? anyone has the same situation? this thing never happened before august 2019!

Aug 4, 2019
As far as I think, FB must be monitoring traffic from IPs. Possible reason, your IP is flagged in FB. Use another IP with all together a different computer. You can ask your ISP to change the IP and create a new user profile and see if that helps.
I am sure your PC must be sending suspcious traffic to FB server or you must have done something wrong unknowingly.

djsolidsnake86

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
As far as I think, FB must be monitoring traffic from IPs. Possible reason, your IP is flagged in FB. Use another IP with all together a different computer. You can ask your ISP to change the IP and create a new user profile and see if that helps.
I am sure your PC must be sending suspcious traffic to FB server or you must have done something wrong unknowingly.
the ip is changed after every restart of router or not?

Aug 4, 2019
IPs changed only when it's validity is expired and it's not available to renew or changed manually, that's the part of DHCP. It's a networking term and is a complete full functional protocol. How that protocol works we not talking about that but this is just fr your reference.

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

Aug 4, 2019
so i can ask to isp to change the local ip?
the public change at every connect of router right?
Ask them to change the IP, they will know what you talking about. And see the difference through that site, also once the ip is changed create another user profile in your pc and use browser there. These companies track your pc make and model and configuration, they what is your pc resolution, what's your browser version, almost everything. So start fresh.

Sent from my ASUS_X01AD using Tapatalk

djsolidsnake86

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
No reason, I can see if your profile is still visible or not. Or do it yourself, check it if it's still there or not.

[don't post your email address on the forum]
i tried a program on firefox that create a vpn (infact modify the ip to another and also modify the location)
but if i try to create a account on fb, after insert the code it say the activity suspicious message..
how is possible?

Aug 4, 2019
What makes you think vpn will disguise you. Remember, they start thinking from the point you and me can't even think about. I m not gonna tell you how they know cause now you are suspicious to me too.

Take care

djsolidsnake86

Estimable
Mar 26, 2015
stick with 1 thread
Every time I try to log in it says " You Can't Use Facebook Right Now. We're reviewing the photo you sent us on 2 august
before of this I sent the photo and then sent my id. They replied on 6 august saying this :
Hi, It looks like your account was suspended by mistake. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. You should now be able to log in. If you have any issues getting back into your account, please let me know. Thanks,
Unfortunately when I go to log in it still says we are reviewing the photo you sent us on 2 aug
so what expect? anyone passed this sort of limbo?