Fail reset and now i cant open my laptop

Feb 14, 2018
Hey, guys! I need help, yesterday my laptop started to run very slow so i supposed that i got a virus, i couldnt scan or something because it ran too slow for this. I tried to do a backup from 8 february and it failed because a dll file was missing. Then i tried to reset my laptop and keep my files. It failed but the laptop started normally. After two hours i tried to boot with a stick and in bios there was no usb flash. And then i tried to reset my laptop, like full reset(general reset). I let it over night and again failed to reset, but now i get the error with : the computer restarted unexpectedly... and the windows installation failed ... . But i didnt install the windows :)). And i am stuck at this message box after every restart.

You need to boot using some external media, either a USB or DVD Windows setup. You did not list any info on the laptop, but you should have a key you can hit to select device to boot from. You may need to check for exclusions to the boot order to make sure USB is enabled.