Fallout 76: Beta, Release Date, Nukes - Everything We Know So Far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2018
Key bit of information that came from the interviews has been left out regarding the Endgame and Nuclear weapons. The nuclear weapons are not only a pvp aspect, but also have a pve use as well.
You see, there are these fissures, some form of opening that allows these large and troublesome monsters (level cap elites I would wager) to come rushing out causing mayhem. Use the nuke to close this fissure and the area becomes radiated and drastically changed. What that yields is a high risk, high reward, high challenge area that also is the only way to get most of your legendary's and the higher tier resources for crafting.
Its a revolving solution that should provide a minimal level of pvp incentive when the prospect of epic loot and new challenges arrive with closing a fissure. I dont know if this will do the same for nuking a player, but time and experience will tell.
I also dont know if there is another way to close said fissure aside from the very hard to acquire nuclear codes.

Jun 30, 2018
You left out a bit of key info from the interviews and nukes. There is an endgame, and it involves the nukes, and these 'fissures' that spew out high level monsters. Use the nuke to close the fissure and the area becomes a high level, high risk, high reward, loot zone filled with challenges, the radiation and fallout will fade over time and the area will slowly return to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.