False ceiling Audio

Aditya Dighe

Estimable
Mar 15, 2014
I want to have speakers in false ceiling , I searched for some ceiling speaker like one here . But the problem here is I don't know how loud it is and how clear it is and also it needs an amplifier , so I did some research and thought to have wireless Bluetooth speakers in the ceiling like one here . As wireless bluetooth speakers are loud inof for my needs , I thought for wireless speakers in all rooms connected by an aux splitter to one of my pc and other all to speakers 1 input 5 outputs to 5 speakers. They will have an adaptor connected over false ceiling. So coming to the problem . Will these speakers get in standby mode, if music is not played , so means i have to press power button of it again to get back to active mode from standby , which i couldnt do if it is in false ceiling as I wouldnt be able to remove it always. or will they come automatically in active mode? ,I want speakers of good sound or the sound which we get from just 2 speakers of pc at max volume would be inof for my needs but i want them in false ceiling .So Please suggest me some Speakers , which could connect my pc through Aux , and i would not require an amplifier for it, or if possible then these speakers dont get into standby mode , then i would use this , and if any design of false ceiling in which simply i can open a flap to press speaker button would be also good. or any other suggestion of speakers who dont need an amplifier , per speaker max price Rs 2000 ( budget) would be also good. Please not that the links are in the 'here' button for speakers

With Best Regards,
Aditya Dighe

Solution
If you have those speakers hooked up to power, and they have a sliding on/off switch, they should just stay on.

I have a set of Auvio speakers that have a slider for power instead of a button, I can leave them on for a day and they start working without me touching them.

Also if they have the 3.5 mm connector in use, they may also come out of stand-by automatically. Before you buy them, contact the maker and see if they can tell you for sure.
If you have those speakers hooked up to power, and they have a sliding on/off switch, they should just stay on.

I have a set of Auvio speakers that have a slider for power instead of a button, I can leave them on for a day and they start working without me touching them.

Also if they have the 3.5 mm connector in use, they may also come out of stand-by automatically. Before you buy them, contact the maker and see if they can tell you for sure.

Solution

Aditya Dighe

Estimable
Mar 15, 2014
Thanks for the help . I am going to make a type of something to keep pc speakers in false ceiling as it will be not costly then , and have them connected to aux splitter , My old speakers http://www.homeshop18.com/jbl-de893baba-platinum-series-powered-speakers-black-pair-imported/computers-tablets/computer-peripherals/product:15980439/cid:3276/ , I like these very much they are very good at audio , they are now 11 years old ! Not once also they were damaged , still work like charm , so would see any speakers from Philips or other company that would give me sound like these for all rooms