Fighting grand kids destroyed the plug hole.....can I use a wireless (phone) charger on my Kurio?

PlatinumCockroach

Estimable
Nov 28, 2015
Plugging in the charger no longer connects the tablet to the electricity.Something is BENT in the hole.No juice No play NO HAPPY...........before I waste money buying a wireless cellphone charger I need to know if it will work on tablet batteries.

Solution

ii did the same to my laptop,(mine fell off the bed and just happen to hit the plug in) if your lucky you can take to computer place and have them put it back In place. it came loose and it might be still ok. but if your like me the whole thing broke off and had to replace. $130 later. if it comes to that go buy a new one for around the same price to fix. but then I use my cell phone charger on my tablet but not wireless.

dottie1958

Estimable
Aug 1, 2015

ii did the same to my laptop,(mine fell off the bed and just happen to hit the plug in) if your lucky you can take to computer place and have them put it back In place. it came loose and it might be still ok. but if your like me the whole thing broke off and had to replace. $130 later. if it comes to that go buy a new one for around the same price to fix. but then I use my cell phone charger on my tablet but not wireless.

Solution