Find asus email on asus ZenPad 8.0

hang-the-9

Titan

Yes you need to enable 3rd party app setup. I don't know what file you need for the program, I'd use the latest one. If you know what you are installing, you can ignore the warning. Once you install the program turn the security for apps back on.

hang-the-9

Titan
The Asus Email app is not available from the Play Store, if it's not pre-loaded on your device you will need to manually download the APK file for it and install it that way. I think if you do a web search for Asus email APK you will be able to find it.

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks hang-the-9. I'd never have known about that. However can you just check one thing for me. Do I just use the most recent of the downloads that present themselves? And do I need to worry about my asus device telling me that it's set to block installations from unknown sources and saying I'm liable for any damage? Is that just a form and in this case would you think it's ok to alter the settings?

hang-the-9

Titan

Yes you need to enable 3rd party app setup. I don't know what file you need for the program, I'd use the latest one. If you know what you are installing, you can ignore the warning. Once you install the program turn the security for apps back on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Southtxmunkey Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 3
T Android Tablets 3
T Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1