Fire Burns for Three Hours at Apple HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Man

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2008
[citation][nom]1haplo[/nom]I guess someone didn't get their red stapler back..[/citation]
Genius.
I wonder if now they'll have special edition blackened iPods.

G

I heard on the news that this was a R&D building. They were also working on the air conditioning and the HVAC in the building which was supposedly what caused the fire.

9Nails

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2001
What I've heard (from a fairly authoritative source) was that it was building 6, their IT department.

My guess is that an AC unit running after 10PM would hint towards computer cooling since nobody is working that late at night.

G

I wonder how many documents that could have been used in anti-trust cases against them were lost, not that Apple would ever do something like that, they are perfect afterall.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
This isn't news unless a video camera caught Steve Jobs and a few high ups burning a Windows PC in a cult ritual. If it doesn't involve some sort of Windows bashing séance I guess I just don't care.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
This isn't news unless a video camera caught Steve Jobs and a few high ups burning a Windows PC in a cult ritual. If it doesn't involve some sort of Windows bashing séance I guess I just don't care.

I had to post this twice because after 15 minutes of refresh this website still isn't showing it. Sorry if it's displayed twice. I wish they would fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.