First iPhone 4 Camper Already Appears in Dallas

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I can not understand at all being a fan of a tech company like this. That someone should feel so strongly over such a trivial thing as being the first to get a new model of a phone.

These people need to get their lives back, and start focusing their energies into something that even remotely matters.

The FBI should launch a probe into Apple's targeting of the mentally deranged.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Well the first thing I'm wondering is if he is out of work and not in school how exactly is he paying for the iPhone 4 or the roughly $100/month plan that comes with it? /confused

Userremoved

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2010
How to grt the Phone 4G early:
1.Get a shotgun
2.Go to Apple HQ
3. shot near the HQ entrance
4.request to receive a iPhone 4G
5.???
6.Profit!

G

He's their first "costumer"? Is he the one responsible for dressing up their products as something they're not? :)

P.S. I know it's not written that way either.

cknobman

Distinguished
May 2, 2006
Why is he camping if he reserved the phone again?

And our society supports these kinds of people?

Perfect example of why America is skyrocketing to the bottom of the industrialized world.

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Campers are no fun in games or for products.

The product is going to be available for everyone. It's not exclusive. You might be the first, but within minutes, there are tons of people with the same product. What do you get out of this? Nothing, but you lost lots of time camping for it.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]christopherknapp[/nom]It's actually only a 4.3" screen, and the screen sucks actually. Disappointed? Why because it doesn't contain a small hard drive? I think it is hilarious that all of the Droid fanboys simply jump on the bandwagon because a few specifications seem to "top" what Apple offers. Look at the phone, look at the OS of the phone, look at the intuitiveness of the phone ... there is nothing like the iPhone4, yet. The only bad thing that the iPhone4 has going for it ... the AT&T service.[/citation]

Look at you two, how cute. Fighting over a pair of phones that have not even been released yet. And you with your "intuitiveness" as a feature. If it were intuitive it would have had multitasking about two years ago, when I needed it. Now it's... what's the word for the opposite of intuitive? Whatever it is, you both are d-bags.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]cknobman[/nom]Perfect example of why America is skyrocketing to the bottom of the industrialized world.[/citation]

This word you use... I do not think it means what you think it means.

awood28211

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2007
This would be an instant classic if he was one of those guys who pay all that $$$ to get their device and then proceed to smash it in front of hundreds of people who wait in line but still don't get the product... He'd be famous for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.