Fisher Stereo Speakers model#ds810

Status
Not open for further replies.

murrell

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
trying to find out something about some DS810 fisher speakers, like how much they could be worth and about how old are they.

Solution
Not sure about that exact model but if i had to guess i would say mid 1980s. Are they the ones with the 15 inch woofers? If so i had the same ones and i had bought them brand new in 1986 and they came with a full rack system that i spent about 600 for and that was in 86 i dont think they will be worth much but they do sound good if they are the ones im thinking of. What i had done with mine though was change out the tweeter and mid range to a lil higher quality but the woofer pumped out some serious bass. Hope that helps

saaiello

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
Not sure about that exact model but if i had to guess i would say mid 1980s. Are they the ones with the 15 inch woofers? If so i had the same ones and i had bought them brand new in 1986 and they came with a full rack system that i spent about 600 for and that was in 86 i dont think they will be worth much but they do sound good if they are the ones im thinking of. What i had done with mine though was change out the tweeter and mid range to a lil higher quality but the woofer pumped out some serious bass. Hope that helps

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.