Fix a all white screen no pic no sound

Jun 10, 2018

Tv and i tried nothing happen still all white screen no sound

Jun 10, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from djhaley85 : "Need help with tv"

I tried a hard reset and its still a white screen and no sound. Is it the tcon board

Jun 10, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from djhaley85 : "Need help with tv"

I tired hard reset and still white screen and no sound. Is it the tcon board or power supply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ikkkkkkkk Streaming Video & TVs 1
MukhlisM Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
7 Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question what to do when seeing white fuzzy screen
Question Sharp LC-39LE440M White Screen, sounds ok
Solved! The dvd player has yellow white and red chords.. and wholes ..but no hdmi slot & the sanyo flat screen tv only has red whole
Solved! how to repair a tv showing a white screen
Sharp Lcd only white screen
My old CRT TV voice cutting & some colors missing & some time white and black screen. Please help me
Sharp Aquos LED TV - black/white screen (no picture) but sound
Half of tv screen is turning white
Smart Mini Projector with HD OUT only
my sony bravia 4k anroid tv has not working.it screen is white . yesterday there was a thunderstorm and my dth was not working
Get color on my element flat screen TV. It's supposed 2 b color but instead it's black & white. Please help
I have a RCA Flat screen and Toshiba DVD player and surround sound box and the cable with red, yellow,& white plug ins on bot
How do I fix the white dot in the middle of the tv screen
PLEASE HELP Screen has red blue green and white stripes
50" element flat TV and where do I lug my red white and yellow cords at in the back
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
Accidentally hit wrong key on remote and lost cable. How do I️ get back to cable? All have now is a fuzzy white screen
My TCL roku tv brand new plug it in the the screen is black no sound, no picture it has a vertical white line on ii
Just bought new Samsung tv I can hear sound but screen flashes green white grey black over and over
I'm getting a white doted screens with a very irritating sound is there any way to fix this?

ASK THE COMMUNITY